Shootah has just been updated to version 0.2. Here’s what’s new:
- Power-ups! Collect energy crystals to charge up your weapon. Fill the energy bar to level-up.
- Hold the left mouse button to fire your superweapon, but use it sparingly!
- New enemies and a longer first level.
- Background transitions.
- Added background to menu.
- Pressing “esc” on the menu screen will release the mouse pointer.
- Menu mouse pointer can no longer escape the screen.
- Fixed instances where the player would not respawn after dying.
- Now takes the Windows taskbar (and other screen insets) into account when creating the game window.
- Player ship no longer starts firing until there’s something to shoot at.
If you already have the launcher downloaded, you’ll be asked if you want to update to version 0.2 the next time you run it. If not, you can get it from the download page.